Thursday, May 17, 2012

The braces strike again

Hey everyone! So the top portion of my braces has been added, and I'm definitely in no position to eat anything but soup once again. But that doesn't mean I can't live vicariously through my blog! So on to (drum roll please)....The Recipe Of The Day! 

I have been craving chocolate, desserts, and sweet/salty things like crazy lately. But, as stated before, the braces have struck again. Which means I can't eat any of this because it will be too hard to chew. That doesn't mean you can't! And don't forget to share comments on how great it was, what you did differently to the recipe, or anything else. Enjoy!

                                                                                                                                            Yours Truly,
                                                                                                                                                   Foodie

P.S.- Sadly I could not do an Easy Cuisine today, because I have to cover for a coworker. But look out for one next week! Also, I won't be posting again until Monday since I'll be at a 3 day concert. Do not fret my dears, I will return! I'd also like to thank Gojee and Serious Eats for providing these yummy little chubbies. Thanks :)

Chocolate Chubbies







No comments:

Post a Comment