Monday, May 7, 2012

                                           Welcome!

Hello Everyone, and welcome to Yours Truly, Foodie. A blog fit for all of my fellow food lovers, and those in pursuit of new places to dine out. I'm Nia, and I hope to be your guide to marvelous and delectable foods. Just to give a bit of info about myself, I am a college student who absolutely adores food! Though I am not studying culinary arts, I do love writing about food and restaurants I have been to. I'm not picky when it comes to what I eat either, so expect a variety of places to choose from.


I do have a problem when eating out at restaurants though, I always seem to pick the most expensive thing on the menu! Which doesn't help when I am on a budget. So to stop the wild fire that is burning a whole in my wallet and to show all of you that you can still dine out to nice restaurants, I will be setting a budget for every restaurant that I review. After all many of us do like going out, but have the constant worry of money in the back of our minds. Hopefully I can eliminate this worry!


Along with reviewing restaurants and showing you tips on how to eat on a budget I will be posting: daily recipes, easy cuisine videos every Thursday, and tips for healthy eating no matter where you are! Also, feel free to ask any questions about restaurants, how to budget, or healthy tips! Well that's all, and I look forward to sharing my foodie experiences with all of you. Until next time, bon appetit!


                                                                                          Yours Truly,
                                                                                                 Foodie

No comments:

Post a Comment