Monday, May 7, 2012

Cheers to the first recipe of the day !


Hello again! Here is the first recipe of the day. I know it may seem odd to post a recipe for soup in May, but I've been on a soup kick since I just got my braces put on. Also no offense to store bought soup but I'm getting a little bored with the lack of variety. So to solve this minor problem I am on a mission to find delicious soups and share them with you ! Hope you think this one looks as appetizing as I do! Also I would like to give credit to Gojee  for helping me find this recipe, and to So Good and Tasty. Which is where the recipe originated from. There are some really tasty looking things on there, so be sure to check it out. Oh! And check out her new blog, Good Things Grow as well. Enjoy !


                                                                                                                                        Yours Truly,

                                                                                                                                               Foodie
                                                                                                                                               

                                               Black Bean Soup



No comments:

Post a Comment