Friday, May 11, 2012

Spring is in the air

The sun is out, the air feels great, and there is not a dark cloud in sight. This kind of weather always puts me in a fantastic mood, and to make things even better my teeth don't hurt nearly as bad anymore. So bye-bye soup, it was fun while it lasted, and hello salads! As you can tell my teeth and I are feeling more adventurous, and though I had great time finding all of those yummy soup and noodle recipes, I felt like it was time for a change. It's also a tad too warm out for soup, and cold pea soup did not sound appetizing today. The salad I found is very simple to make, like all the other recipes. Plus it's also full of great colors and ingredients that embody spring. Thanks to The Perfect Pantry and Gojee, I now have a new salad to share with all of my family. Also try pairing this salad with baked salmon, or even grill it! Any fish, baked or grilled, would go great with this. So long my fellow foodies, and I hope you enjoy this one!

                                                                                                                                             Yours Truly,
                                                                                                                                                     Foodie


Vegan quinoa salad


No comments:

Post a Comment