Thursday, May 10, 2012

Side note about the "Nummy Noodles"

After making these I noticed my noodles got a bit mushy, for lack of a better word, when they sat for a little while. So if you plan on saving this I recommend that you separate your noodles and broth. I tossed the left over noodles and spinach I had, and saved my broth. You can heat your broth up easily in a pot, then add some more noodles and spinach. I also put my left over tofu in a plastic container. Separating the broth and tofu makes it a lot easier for storage, and then you can eat it any time you want in the week! Good night every one, and I look forward to sharing more with you tomorrow.

                                                                                                                                                Yours Truly, 
                                                                                                                                                        Foodie

No comments:

Post a Comment